Tuesday 14 January 2014

How much is your face worth?

Hello my little sparkles,

So today I was reading a few blogs and I saw a post called 'how much is your face worth?' This intrigued me and I thought id do it myself and find out how much my face is worth.

So let's get into listing the products I've used and the prices:

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream - £50.00
Doll 10 Conceal it Concealer - £20.00
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £6.99
Laura Geller Bronze n Brighten - £30.00 
Becca Skin Perfecter in Rose Gold - £26.00
Guerlain Lipstick in Lu Ling - £26.00
Benefit Cream Creaseless Eyeshadow in RSVP - £15.00
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow Palette in Happy Place - £29.00
Bare Minerals Flawless Definiton Mascara - £16.00

Grand total: £218.99!!

Wow... I never thought it would be that much!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and leave a comment below telling me how much your face is worth today :) 

Yvette x

My links:

                                                   Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram - Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment